YACHT CREW CONSULTANT NEEDED
Apply for this job as a guest or log in to use your profile
YACHT CREW CONSULTANT NEEDED
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Yacht Crew Consultant to join our team.
Must have a keen in interest in recruiting, be able to work flexible hours, use initiative and be proactive and self-motivated.
Strong admin and time management skills are required along with prior experience in the Yachting Industry at senior level where recruiting crew was involved.
You will identify new business opportunities to attract new clients and research new market opportunities and find new ways to reach potential clients.
A strong sales track record is needed with a proven ability to hit targets and winning new business.
You will be passionate about the yachting industry, using your experience and knowledge to be pro-active and self-motivated in pursuing new business leads so background in sales or marketing would be desired.
This is a full-time, permanent position. You must be open to being responsive outside of core office hours due to the nature of our client’s activities and various time zones our clients operate in.
You will mainly work from home but if UK based will be able to utilize our private office in Central London (W1) from time to time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicating with candidates and clients on a daily basis
- Sourcing suitable candidates as required for open roles
- Interviewing candidates
- Checking candidates’ references
- Verifying candidates’ certification
- Presenting candidates to client as per 19 Yacht Crew procedures
- Database management & admin
- Managing website & social media posts
- Attending networking events and boat shows when needed
- Producing daily and weekly reports
- Keeping up to date on industry trends and news
- Take a role in developing new business that create and nurture opportunities and partnerships within the yachting industry
- Identify trends and client needs, building a sales pipeline for short/medium/long term in accordance with targets
- Monitor and evaluate yachting industry trends.
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers and screen potential business opportunities
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through networking and events when needed.
- Report to the Head of the Yacht Division and Directors
Please send applications to email@example.com
This is a unique opportunity for a highly experienced Personal or Executive Assistant to support an inspirational leader in one of the world's most luxurious fashion brands. In this role,...
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Private PA / Executive Assistant to support an ultra-high-net-worth principal. Acting as a right hand, you will provide exceptional support to the...
An exceptional opportunity awaits a dedicated and experienced Host to join our client’s luxury property development team. The residences provide an extraordinary luxury oasis, within one of London’s finest neighbourhoods....