HIGHLY-EXPERIENCED EA TO SUPPORT UHNWI
Apply for this job as a guest or log in to use your profile
HIGHLY-EXPERIENCED EA TO SUPPORT UHNWI
This critical role ensures that the CEO’s business and administrative needs are attended to in full, with exacting attention to detail, forethought, and pre-emption. The EA is responsible for the CEO’s business calendar, ensuring that the meeting schedule is manageable and deconflicted and that the appointments are added thoughtfully and with a challenge mindset. This role is the gatekeeper of the CEO’s time. The incumbent must have considerable experience and the skills required to safeguard their principal’s time. The EA will work closely with the principal's overseas family office and must work seamlessly with the PA in the family office on all matters, including travel, calendar appointments and time management. The EA owns the calendar for all appointments globally.
This role is based in the main headquarters in North Yorkshire, with the requirement to travel (possibly at short notice) to the secondary headquarters, located in Lincolnshire, from time to time and occasional but seldom requirement to travel to other locations in the UK and Europe in support of the principal. There is a requirement for ad-hoc out-of-hours and weekend work which will be virtual when the principal is in the UK, and the incumbent must be prepared to work flexibly to suit the business and chairman as well as accommodate time differences between various locations. Benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and a competitive contributory pension.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Working closely with the principal’s family office, this role’s primary focus is the chairman’s business travel and meeting schedule, ensuring the schedules of other key executives are deconflicted. The EA will maintain a 12-month rolling calendar with increasing detail by quarter.
• The EA will track actions and ensure follow-ups are tracked with complete accuracy and promptly, taking tasks directly from the CEO.
• Meet all business (and occasionally personal) travel needs of the chairman, both domestic and international. Perform all liaisons with all supporting staff, including aircrew and hotel/house managers, to ensure all detailed requirements are addressed in full and in advance.
• Monitor ongoing travel planning and in-progress trips. Be prepared at short notice to support additional requirements/changes to travel plans.
• Execute all aspects of the chairman’s travel planning/bookings. Monitor each leg of the journey and confirm that all arrangements are executed flawlessly or adjusted as necessary in cooperation with the broader team.
• Review and verify invoices for accuracy, demanding an exceptional eye for detail, awareness of cost and basic accounting principles.
• Ensure the chairman is fully prepared for the week’s business and walks into every meeting with a complete understanding of with whom they will meet and as much detail on the subject matter and meeting objectives as is required.
• Continuous and seamless liaison with the Family Office and the PA – both based overseas. Note: The PA is responsible for the personal and family aspects, including travel, hence the need to work closely with the EA at all times.
• Handle all business correspondence, calls, filings, and document handling.
• Considerable experience delivering exceptional results in a similar role as an EA to a C-suite/UHNW individual who is a founder and entrepreneur.
• Degree-level education is preferable but not essential.
• The successful candidate must have the sophistication and worldly experience necessary to understand and appreciate the needs of an HNW individual and the circles in which they move.
• Considerable demonstrable experience with complex travel arrangements, including private aviation, car service, and domestic and international travel providers.
• Experience in complex diary management covering multiple time zones and especially the skills to act as a gatekeeper for the principal, protecting their time and ensuring that only those meetings that are required are added to the calendar.
• Able to communicate well and take swift, effective action whilst proactively solving complex problems with little or no guidance.
• A critical thinker with a passion for continuous improvement; able to identify challenges and present solutions.
• Calm demeanour combined with the ability to cope with ambiguity and manage short-notice change with minimal direction.
• Consummate professional in their conduct and interactions with all stakeholders.
• Exceptionally efficient time-management skills and truly exceptional attention to detail.
• Absolute discretion is required.
• Ability to delegate tasks and monitor progress, ensuring adherence to timelines in support of the chairman’s objectives.
• Robust and astute operator able to conduct themselves with gravitas to achieve the desired objectives in regard to personal travel, bookings and short-notice changes to the programme.
• Loyal, exceptionally robust, resilient, and committed.
• Excellent IT skills – MS Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
• Fluent in English – in both written and spoken.
• Excellent checkable reference.
If this sounds of interest, and you meet the essential criteria, then please apply within or get in touch to find out more.
We have an amazing opportunity for a highly experienced Corporate Paralegal to join a leading US Law Firm in the City of London. The successful Paralegal will be joining an...
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant to support the CEO of a leading international food manufacturing company in Malton, North Yorkshire. Mainly supporting the CEO, the...
We have partnered with a leading London law firm to source an experienced and talented Legal Secretary to join their growing team. Based in the City of London, this is...