Candidate Data and Confidentiality Obligations Agreement
Thank you for your interest in 19 London Limited. We hope that we are able to help you in your search for a new permanent or temporary position. By proceeding with your registration either online, electronically, by phone or in person, you acknowledge that you have accepted the Candidate Data and Confidentiality Obligations Agreement.
- You, as a registered candidate of 19 London Limited, hereby confirm that the information given throughout the registration process is true and correct and that you have not omitted any information that could affect your future employment.
- You understand that 19 London Limited will collect and process your personal data, in accordance with our legitimate interest to provide employment finding services.
- You understand your references will be contacted prior to 19 London Limited agreeing to put you forward for any of its roles with any of its clients.
- If, during the course of a temporary assignment, the client wishes to employ you directly, you acknowledge that 19 London Limited will be entitled either to charge the client an introduction fee, or to agree an extension of the hiring period with the client (after which you may be employed by the client without further charge being applicable to the client).Confidential Information
- By registering with 19 London Limited, we may disclose Confidential Information to you for the purpose of finding you a job with a client of 19 London Limited (“the Purpose”).
- You undertake not to use the Confidential Information for any purpose except the Purpose stated above, without first obtaining the written agreement of a Director of 19 London Limited.
- You undertake to keep the Confidential Information secure and not to disclose it to any third party except to your professional adviser who need to know the same for the Purpose, who know they owe a duty of confidence to 19 London Limited and who are bound by obligations equivalent to those mentioned above.
- These undertakings above apply to all of the information disclosed by the 19 London Limited to you, regardless of the way or form in which it is disclosed or recorded but they do not apply to:
a) any information which is or in future comes into the public domain (unless as a result of the breach of this Agreement); or
b) any information which is already known to you and which was not subject to any obligation of confidence before it was disclosed to you by 19 London Limited.
- Nothing in this Agreement will prevent you from making any disclosure of the Confidential Information required by law or by any competent authority.
- You will, on request from 19 London Limited, return all copies and records of the Confidential Information to 19 London Limited and will not retain any copies or records of the Confidential Information.
- Neither this Agreement nor the supply of any information grants you any licence, interest or right in respect of any intellectual property rights of 19 London Limited except the right to copy the Confidential Information solely for the Purpose.
- The undertakings in this Agreement will continue in force indefinitely.
- This Agreement is governed by, and is to be construed in accordance with, English law. The English Courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute which has arisen or may arise out of, or in connection with, this Agreement.