PERSONAL SERVICE STEWARD/ MAITRE D”HOTEL
Apply for this job as a guest or log in to use your profile
PERSONAL SERVICE STEWARD/ MAITRE D”HOTEL
START DATE: ASAP
This is a travelling role between the principle’s large yachts and the worldwide estates
Able to Travel with the family for longer periods of time between yachts and worldwide Estates as per Principal’s requirements. Working in a team of 3. Be the central point of communications with regards to Daily Routine, Owners Activities, F&B Service. Assume the role of Maitre D’Hotel and central point of communication for the Principal and all on board hospitality operations and shore side activity coordination.
Able to co-ordinate different tasks as well as be hands on dealing with all service-related requirements. Previous experience being in direct contact with Principals and hosting guests. High end table service experience as well as organizing and running large dinners and events. Excellent communicator and team player, able to juggle different forms of communication. Able to work alone without supervision and plan ahead for the coming days. Experience in organizing the day for the principals and coordinating with external and internal departments. Experience interacting and coordinating with service suppliers and consultants (beauticians, hairdressers, coaches and others)
Administration and co-ordination experience and facility in keeping expenditures and planning agendas. Strong ownership of tasks and projects delivered to the highest standard
Tasks and areas of responsibility
- Meal Service for the family, children and guests
- Service of cocktails, hosting functions, and service with style and class.
- Chef interaction and information relay on current and planned activities and movements
- Shipboard information relay, keeping of daily schedule, ensure coordination of daily movements
- Restaurant bookings & particularities, research and communicate dress code, late last order policy, cancellation policy, etc.
- Owner’s and guest reception – Meet & Greet at the Gangway to exchange information and requests.
- Inventory and issuance of vitamins and nutrition supplements, maintaining supplement list bed side mise on place ( keep-ready) ; stock replenish when necessary
- Newspaper printout and distribution.
- Co-ordinate and interact with an array of external service suppliers (teachers, coaches, beauticians) communicating with them daily and managing their presence/leave based on the needs of the principals.
- Service supplier data base, recording regular rates, pre-agreed prices, preference information, service quality – valued regular service suppliers to ensure all changes and new agreements are up to date.
- Ordering upon owner’s request, organising purchases and order and deliveries of small to high value items, ensuring they are accounted for an and delivered promptly and stored correctly (with delegation and support from residence and vessels resources)
- Guest receipts – Ensure private orders and costs are accounted for and categorised obtaining approval when required.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION
STCW/ENG1 (Preferred but not essential)
2-3 years’ Experience as a Butler or Lead service on a Yacht
EU National due to travel required
Fluent in English and another European language
Salary 45,000EUR per annum (Neg)
90 days leave annually, approximate rotation of 3 on/ 1 off with flexibility according to principles schedule
Accident, Medical and Life insurance as well as Accident cover for disability and death
Accommodation and meals or per diem during working days on board or in residence. Shared cabin on board
probation time included in the contract followed by permanent employment
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
CHEF NEEDED FOR A 55m+ MOTOR YACHT (Private) Start Date: ASAPSchedule: Med Based We are looking for a creative and motivated Culinary Trained Chef who is an industry professional with experience on...
DECKHAND NEEDED FOR 86m MOTOR YACHT (PRIVATE)Start Date: ASAP Schedule: Caribbean – Med We are looking for a deckhand who is impressive, intelligent, motivated individual with a serious commitment to the...
This is an amazing opportunity for a highly experienced Private PA/Business Executive Assistant to support two highly successful businessmen in their Mayfair private office. Joining a small team, you will...