LIVE-OUT BUTLER FOR UHNW RESIDENCE – LOS ANGELES
Apply for this job as a guest or log in to use your profile
LIVE-OUT BUTLER FOR UHNW RESIDENCE – LOS ANGELES
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for F&B service for all meals, snacks and beverages throughout the day and cover all aspects of table service throughout the property. You will work closely with the Chef to ensure that the kitchen and pantries are stocked and assist with sourcing and purchasing of the family’s preferred products. Though the family employ a Chef, you should be able to cook breakfast and light meals. Reporting to the House Manager, you will also liaise closely with the PA and other staff about the comings and goings of the family to ensure service runs smoothly.
You will maintain an impeccable butler’s service area and back of house kitchen area, participating in daily cleaning of the dining areas, house and any other area as well as carry out deep cleaning when required. You will have a can-do attitude and assist with general tasks and demands from the family, such as preparing items for travel, helping to maintain the gentleman’s wardrobe and tidying and organizing the household. A true team player, you will also work with and train housekeepers to carry out table service and mise en place.
A full-time live-out position, you will be an excellent timekeeper and be able to offer flexibility to work different shift patterns, as well as being able to travel with the family on holidays or business trips, assisting with packing and unpacking as well as providing day to day services such as liaising with hotel staff and rental agencies, shopping, errand running and general cleaning and tidying whilst travelling.
Benefits include two weeks paid vacation per year and $475 per month toward a choice of various Blue Shield HMO / PPO plans.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• F&B service for all meals, beverages, light fare, and snacks
• Cover all aspects of table service throughout the property (interior and exteriors)
• Prepare drinks, cocktails fresh juices and other hot and cold beverages
• Prepare and propose food and beverage items with the Chef throughout the day
• Ensure that all tableware and linen are ready for use, inventoried and in sufficient quantity at all times, clean all service ware to the highest standard
• Carry out table settings and mise en place for day to day use as well as for events, be responsible for the setup in the family kitchen
• Working closely with the Chef to ensure food stocks are to be found and produce is purchased as per the tastes and needs of the family
• Cooking light fare and breakfast when required
• Training housekeepers to carry out table service and mise en place
• Maintain an impeccable butler’s service area and back of house kitchen area
• Participating in daily cleaning of the dining areas, house and any other area as well as carry out deep cleaning when required
• Ensure that all beverages are stocked, ordered, and inventoried, at all times
• Assist with general tasks and demands from the family, such as preparing items for travel, helping to maintain the gentleman’s wardrobe, and tidying and organising the household
• Generally, anticipate and prepare for the family’s needs daily based on their agenda, the weather and guests and events
• Greet the family and guests ensuring that personal items are tidied and taken care of
• Receive packages and deliveries placing them where required and ensuring that they are inventoried and listed
• Be computer and House Management and TV savvy
• Welcome private service providers and ensure they are ready to provide services with the necessary timing and equipment for the family in the desired location
• Travel with the family on holidays or business trips, assist with packing and unpacking as well as day to day services liaising with hotel staff and rental agencies
• Provide services as needed during travel such as shopping, excursions, general cleaning and tidying
• Proven experience in a similar role for HNW or UHNW clients
• Hard working and dedicated team player
• Strong F&B background and ideally formally trained as a butler
• Organised, well-spoken and well presented
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with staff at senior levels
• Energetic and able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Flexibility and willingness to different shifts
• Based locally within a commutable distance from the home in West Los Angeles
• The right to live and work in the USA
• Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally
• Excellent, checkable references
We have an amazing opportunity for a highly experienced Corporate Paralegal to join a leading US Law Firm in the City of London. The successful Paralegal will be joining an...
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant to support the CEO of a leading international food manufacturing company in Malton, North Yorkshire. Mainly supporting the CEO, the...
We have partnered with a leading London law firm to source an experienced and talented Legal Secretary to join their growing team. Based in the City of London, this is...