DIRECTOR FOR LUXURY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY
Apply for this job as a guest or log in to use your profile
DIRECTOR FOR LUXURY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY
Their business’ looks after ultra-high net worth clients who expect the absolute best in service at all times – therefore a background in 5-star hospitality, or luxury private households and yachts, would be highly advantageous, although not essential.
Experience in a similar role within a luxury residential property market, with proven longevity and experience in project management and interior design, is essential for this role. You will be well versed in monitoring targets and managing budgets, as well as successfully leading and motivating teams. The ideal candidate must be highly organised, personable, proactive, confident, flexible, and have excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
This is a remote role but with regular travel to ultra-high-net-worth clients’ properties in central London. Other travel further afield may be required also. You will be an excellent leader who will become part of the fabric of what they do, and manage a small team to support you in the day-to-day running of the company.
There will be financial incentives and share options based on performance. Additional benefits also include 25 days annual leave (plus your birthday), a competitive pension scheme, and the opportunity to progress within a growing business.
Usual working hours are 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday, with flexibility required over weekends when necessary.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE:
• Contribute to the development and implementation of the company-wide strategy
• Responsible for lead generation and the growth of the company
• Present and deliver the agreed annual targets for the property management service - and where possible exceed them (including profit and loss, budget and KPIs)
• Identify areas where improvement is required and implement change to achieve this
• Support the Managing Director and work closely with all members of the team to achieve agreed shared objectives
• Manage and authorise spend against agreed budgets
• Identify, evaluate, and propose opportunities for expanding and making profitable the property management service - this may include expanding services for existing clients
• Optimise profitability of property management services, identifying where efficiencies and savings can be realised and implementing change to achieve these
• Develop a network of reliable and loyal vetted housekeeping and property maintenance suppliers to meet current and future demand, and support portfolio growth
• Support and promote the company’s purpose, vision, and values, using them to underpin your working practice
• Work collaboratively, constructively, and courteously with your immediate team and colleagues across the business
• Adhere to all relevant workplace regulations, policies, and procedures, including those relating to equality and diversity, health and safety and data protection
• Undertake any other tasks that may reasonably be requested, including contributing to business projects
• Prior experience in a similar role, specifically in:
o Strategic development of property management services to generate maximum profit.
o Residential experience essential, interior design and project management experience advantageous as the portfolio will include refurbishment projects.
o Experience of growing and developing a business through growing a client base.
o Proven experience of successfully leading and motivating teams.
o Experience of successful contribution to companywide projects and initiatives, beyond your own area of responsibility
o Experience of setting and monitoring targets and managing budgets.
• A good standard of education, at least Degree level or equivalent - preferably in a business or a property-related discipline
• Excellent oral and written English, communication skills at all levels
• A full clean UK driving licence
• Able to provide a clean DBS check, or willing to undertake one
• Capable of working in a pressured environment with the ability to work to deadlines
• A passion for high-end real estate
• Proficient in using all Microsoft packages, and Google docs - good understanding of google drive with the ability to incorporate other IT systems
• Strong Communication skills, both written and verbal - the role will involve dealing with clients or suppliers, either face-to-face or over the telephone
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team, on multiple projects
• Some private household experience would be beneficial
• Excellent checkable references
If this sounds of interest, and you meet the essential criteria, then please apply within or get in touch to find out more.
Location: Belsize Park, LondonContract: FreelanceSalary: Up to £350 per day A lovely family is looking to hire an inventive and down-to-earth Chef on a freelance basis to cover for their...
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Private/Family Personal Assistant to join a highly established and respected international single-family office in Central London.As a Family Personal Assistant, you will...
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Team Assistant to join a highly established and respected single-family office to provide administrative/receptionist support on a maternity cover contract. This is...