HOUSE MANAGER – LUXURY BOUTIQUE HOTEL
Apply for this job as a guest or log in to use your profile
HOUSE MANAGER – LUXURY BOUTIQUE HOTEL
You will ensure the smooth and efficient running the hotel and be directly responsible for the satisfaction of all Guests/Owners, ensuring high standards are maintained at all times. This diverse and challenging role will be set to provide an exclusive and personal experience to all the hotel guests. You will actively guide and direct the team to ensure consistency of brand standards and a high level of performance and service delivery.
In this role you oversee all aspects of the operations including: Guest relations, Food and Beverage, Housekeeping and Events. You must demonstrate outstanding leadership and be able to delegate responsibilities, organize complex projects, and establish priorities consistent with
You understand concepts such as being anticipatory, friendly not familiar, respectful of privacy and confidentiality, invisible and available.
· Direct the daily operations of the hotel.
· Planning and organising accommodation, catering and other services
· Responsible for preparation and management of the property ongoing financial forecasting under the management’s supervision.
· Ensure the business has effective operational monitoring in place and meets all statutory obligations.
· Manage staff including hiring, training, developing, and disciplinary measures.
· Oversee purchasing and payroll submission for the property.
· Schedule and maintain adequate staffing levels while adhering to standards guidelines.
· Motivate staff by setting goals, providing ongoing feedback, and reward and recognize employees.
· Inspect the property and uphold company and brand standards for guest satisfaction, staff satisfaction, quality assurance, and asset protection.
· Conduct staff meetings as needed.
· Addressing problems and troubleshooting.
· Deal with contractors and suppliers and coordinate their activities on-site.
· Assist with clients’ pre-brief meetings and conducts site inspections
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
· Positive and enthusiastic
· Possesses a keen eye for detail
· Thorough understanding of Luxury in a UHNW environment
· Energetic and efficient
· Superior interpersonal skills
· Accountable and resilient
· Works well under pressure
· Flexibility to respond to a range of work situations
· Proven organisational and leadership Skills
· Excellent presentation - understands luxury
· Excellent listening and communication skills
· Discretion, integrity and strong ethics
· Previous experience as House Manager/Boutique Hotel Director
· Strong F&B knowledge
· Bilingual (English/French) is essential.
· Two-year college degree in a related field, and/or equivalent experience in a related field.
· Experience in boutique hotel or private residence management, including Rooms Division and Food & Beverage.
· Operations management experience with demonstrated track record of developing and leading a team.
· Apply a commercial business approach toward sound decision-making and outcomes.
· High quality written and verbal communication skills are essential.
· Meet tight timeframes without compromising customer service or accuracy.
· Demonstrate initiative in problem solving, is receptive and open to new ideas, and can adjust and respond accordingly.
· Understands sustainability trends in hospitality industry.
• Ideal candidate has an relevant experience of Hotel Manager/House Manager/Operations Manager in a ultra-deluxe hospitality environment.
• Very international profile required, we are looking for an educated, experienced global leader.
• Position is available now.
• Initial CDD seasonal contract until October 2019, to be transferred into a permanent CDI contract in November 2019 based on performance.
• Salary target is 4,500 euros net.
• Benefits: free housing in single room on site, free food, relocation fee up to 500 euros.
• Only candidates with the legal ability to work in France can be considered.
If this role sounds of interest, and you meet the requirements, please do get in touch to find out more.
An ultra-high net worth family of 5 (3 children) based in North London (Hampstead) are seeking to hire an experienced, hard-working Russian-speaking Head Housekeeper to work on a rotational basis...
We have a really exciting opportunity for a Property/House Manager working for an ultra-high net worth individual to oversee their London and European residences. You will be responsible for ensuring...
We have a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate to join a team of Private Personal Assistants as a Junior Private PA to support an ultra-high net worth individual in...