PRIVATE PA/NANNY FOR AMAZING UHNW FAMILY
Apply for this job as a guest or log in to use your profile
PRIVATE PA/NANNY FOR AMAZING UHNW FAMILY
This is an incredibly varied and fast-paced fun role and would suit someone who is proactive, energetic, with a good sense of humour and a willingness to muck in where required. Proficiency in English and Portuguese is essential for this role, and local knowledge would be a great advantage, although not essential.
Duties will include:
· Maintain diaries of family members, updating with appointments and schedules.
· Organise family travel, holidays including all bookings of flights, hotels and itineraries.
· Maintain any paperwork regarding the children’s schools, clubs, activities.
· Event organisation and management.
· Inbox management; sort and respond to personal emails.
· Organise the necessary paperwork for meetings where appropriate.
· Manage renewals and quotes of various insurances for the property.
· Management of other house staff absence and holiday records.
· Open and respond to any post received as appropriate, as well as field calls as received.
· Managing invoices, checking that they are valid, relate to work completed and at agreed prices.
· Arrange payments as and when required (including via online banking) or by liaising with the Family Office Finance team.
· Manage petty cash.
· Assisting the children with homework and school activities.
· Assisting in planning children’s diaries.
· Looking after the children after school.
· Occasional evening babysitting.
· Liaise with family office and other family PA’s.
· Liaison with other household staff as required, working as part of a team.
· Running errands and shopping.
· Undertake specific projects when they arise.
· Other ad-hoc duties that may be required to ensure smooth running of the household.
Competencies & Skills:
· Proficiency in English and Portuguese
· Energetic and enthusiastic, bringing a real sense of comfort to the family that you are on top of everything.
· Proactive; anticipating requirements even though instructions may not have been provided.
· Trustworthy, reliable and loyal – discreet and able to maintain confidentiality.
· Organised, efficient and hardworking.
· Take ownership of tasks and has a real sense of accountability seeing things through to completion.
· A creative problem solver who doesn’t take no for an answer where service providers are involved.
· Able to take broad direction on a topic and funnel your research to provide a small number of recommendations to assist the family in making decisions.
· Organised and efficient, you have everything in hand.
· IT literate specifically in relation to apple products, ensuring emails are filed and archived as appropriate.
· Autonomous; able to work well with little direction and maintain motivation to complete tasks.
· A self-started who is always looking for better ways of doing things.
· Able to work within a busy household environment, managing deliveries, bookings and daily tasks.
· Demonstrates common sense and keeps calm under pressure.
· Able to drive (car provided).
· Personable and enjoys working with children – ability to create a fun and playful environment.
· Demonstrable experience of working with school aged children
· Private PA experience would be advantageous, particularly with a UHNW family
· Excellent checkable references.
If this role sound of interest, and you have the relevant skills and experience, then please apply within or get in touch to find out more.
ROTATIONAL CHIEF STEWARDESS NEEDED FOR A 60m PRIVATE/CHARTER MOTOR YACHTStart Date: 24th of NovemberSchedule: Worldwide/MedThis role requires a career minded individual who can take charge of and leading the interior...
ROTATIONAL HEAD CHEF FOR PRIVATE 100M+ MOTOR YACHT Start date: ASAP Schedule: TBCPrevious experience on 100m+ motor yacht with longevity essential. Galley runs with 3 chefs. Must be confident with...
This is an amazing opportunity for a Private Personal Assistant to support an ultra-high net worth individual in Central London. The principal has a varied portfolio of businesses on a...