EA – TRENDY BERLIN TRAVEL BRAND
Apply for this job as a guest or log in to use your profile
EA – TRENDY BERLIN TRAVEL BRAND
Vibrant, motivated and passionate about the brand you will strive in a fast-paced, modern and entrepreneurial start-up environment. You will be able to draw from your previous experience to ensure that all hurdles are overcome with professionalism and urgency. This is a growing brand, with endless opportunities in front of it, so it really is a great time to get involved.
Duties will include:
- Anticipating needs of founders to ensure maximum efficiency – a right-hand and ambassador at all times
- Managing their complex diaries and prioritising agendas and meetings according to understanding of their needs
- Planning annual schedules and reoccurring meetings (management meetings, 1:1 with teams etc)
- Work alongside Marketing for event organisation & PR related activities (including international conferences, dinners and shareholder meetings etc.)
- Providing support in their personal lives such as appointments, events, holidays and travel, contracts, insurances, etc.
- General administration and business errands - organise courier service & parcel shipping
- Manage all preparation for internal and external meetings including catering and refreshments
- Manage travel expenses and credit card settlement
- Be discreet when managing highly confidential and sensitive information
- Work closely with IT department for all technical issues, as well as computer needs when travelling
- Office management and reception when needed; including answering telephone, greeting guests, managing orders and deliveries.
- Fluent in English - both written and spoken (German bonus but not essential)
- Previous PA/EA experience
- Ability and flexibility to handle varying schedules and tasks from day-to-day
- Able to efficiently and competently manage ever changing workloads
- Highly motivated and driven, with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Proactive self-starter, who able remain calm and perform under pressure
- Organised and efficient; able to manage workloads with diplomacy and urgency
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Trustworthy and discreet; deal with personal and confidential information
- Highly professional and confident; able to multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- IT skills; proficient with Google Calendar and Google Docs, Mac Book and Apple Mail
If this role sounds of interest, and you meet the essential criteria, then please apply within.
ROTATIONAL CHIEF STEWARDESS NEEDED FOR A 60m PRIVATE/CHARTER MOTOR YACHTStart Date: 24th of NovemberSchedule: Worldwide/MedThis role requires a career minded individual who can take charge of and leading the interior...
ROTATIONAL HEAD CHEF FOR PRIVATE 100M+ MOTOR YACHT Start date: ASAP Schedule: TBCPrevious experience on 100m+ motor yacht with longevity essential. Galley runs with 3 chefs. Must be confident with...
This is an amazing opportunity for a Private Personal Assistant to support an ultra-high net worth individual in Central London. The principal has a varied portfolio of businesses on a...