PROPERTY/HOUSE MANAGER FOR UHNWI – EUROPE
Apply for this job as a guest or log in to use your profile
PROPERTY/HOUSE MANAGER FOR UHNWI – EUROPE
Predominantly based in London, you will travel regularly throughout Europe to oversee the principal’s growing property portfolio. There are a number of renovations planned so experience in overseeing renovations and construction work is required - you will be responsible for ensuring that all tasks are carried out in line with the terms of the contract, to the required standard, and that timescales are met within the agreed budgets. You will also be required to carry out inspections while the work is in progress and when completed to ensure the principal’s expectations are always met.
You will also ensure the smooth running of the households across the board and be responsible for overseeing household staff, contractor engagement, budget management and administration. This will be a fast-paced and varied role with regular travel, and will therefore require a high level of flexibility.
- Assist in developing a strategic property plan and ensure that all future resource requirements are met
- Develop, oversee, and make changes to property expense budgets as needed and maintain expense records, set budget limits, develop cost-saving strategies, and prepare financial statements
- Assist in creating and negotiating the terms and conditions in property contracts - this can include new leases, renewals, property purchases, or selling of property
- Ensure all end of purchase/sale/lease obligations are met and contracts terminated and completed appropriately
- Negotiation of sale/lease terms with new and existing buyer/seller/tenant and conjunction with the property lawyers
- Manage purchase/sale/lease of properties, including managing purchase/sale/lease negotiation, tenant relationships, rent invoicing, and maintenance
- Source, negotiate, and review centralised contracts specific to security, cleaning, air conditioning, and other property services
- Ensure that all properties are maintained including overseeing minor repairs, painting, landscaping, and other activities that upkeep the property's value
- Escort personnel, potential renters, or buyers on property grounds that are available for purchase/sale/lease
- Maintain a register of all owned and leased properties, and assets and ensure the record is accurate and updated in a timely fashion
- Oversee contract management obligations within asset management, ensuring the compliance with best practices concerning procurement, monitoring, review, and reporting
- Be the primary contact person for the staff and principal for all houses
- Supervise, train, and manage household staff, including housekeeping, chef and driver
- Oversee the work of the contractors for house maintenance and renovation
- Manage the procurement of household goods, products, electrical appliances, renovation, and house maintenance
- Organise dinners, parties and events
- Hands-on with all administrative duties including paying bills and managing budgets
- Minimum two years’ relevant experience in a similar role
- Willing to travel across Europe regularly
- Normal working hours are Monday - Friday 09:00-17:00 but flexibility is required as the working hours and days are subject to change from time to time at the discretion of principal
- A fast learner and a good team player
- Professional and hardworking
- Trustworthy, reliable and discreet
- Excellent checkable references
If this sounds of interest and you meet the essential criteria then please apply within or get in touch to find out more.
We are looking for an experienced Estate Manager / Maintenance Manager for an ultra-high net worth client to take care of their large country estate in East Sussex. A Russian-speaking...
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Gardener to join a well-established and welcoming gardening team of 4 looking after the gardens of a large private ultra-high net worth...
We have an exciting opportunity for world-class freelance Private Chef to work on an ad-hoc basis (roughly 1or 2 times per month) for a lovely ultra-high net worth family in...